AJWI is a trusted HIPAA Business Associate, and we adhere to a rigorous set of protocols to ensure data security and client privacy.
We have HiTrust certified professionals on staff and follow all of the rules related to HIPAA, the HIPAA Privacy Rule (2003), the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) as well as all state and federal privacy laws.
Our pledge to you:
- We follow the highest industry standards for maintaining data security.
- We are bound, by contract, as a HIPAA Business Associate to protect client privacy.
- We will only provide sensitive information to entities that serve clients directly.
- We never release publicly accessible data that could be used to re-identify individuals.
- We do not share, repackage or sell data to any outside entities.
- We do not transport patient health or other confidential service data anywhere
- We train all of our staff and contractors on safe handling of sensitive data
Click here to learn more about our Security Features.