DCAR™ Economic Development is a suite of modules that support cross-agency data management in order to best address the link between poverty, health disparities and crime. Our economic development work has diversified tremendously and we support initiatives that cover: earned asset development, visitation and service statistics, multi-agency referral programs, cross-agency case management and cross-agency data analysis.
- System can be scaled for single agency or multi-agency sharing of 100s/100,000s of records.
- Includes all DCARô Standard functions, including referral tracking and automated alerts and production of .pdf's for hard copy print-outs to be filed
- Modules can manage multiple partner agencies or service providers, evaluation/research, and system administration/security
- Custom form functions that are available for user-defined assessments and other tracking forms
WIA Program Tracking
- OneStop activity tracking and reporting
- Customized Form Workflow
Click here to learn more about our Privacy Pledge and Security Features.
Technical Support and Training
- Training support in-person or online (packages included in subscription price).
- Phone/Email/Web support available during regular work hours.
- Application hosting/Data hosting
- Application monitoring and load balancing
- Security and Data back-up and recovery services
- Hardware and software support
- Internet Connection: Broadband is recommended
- Digital signature is optional
- Design and Customization programming available based on time and materials.
- Data analysis and database support for diversionary courts, CLETS, Juvenile Probation, and criminal incident report data sets.
To find out more about DCAR Economic Development, please email us at email@example.com
Short list of clients for this product
- San Francisco Mayor's Office of Economic and Workforce Development
- Family Independence Initiative
Congratulations to FII and Maurice Lim Miller President of FII for being singled out by First Lady Michelle Obama at a White House event on May 27th. She praised FII as an approach that's "working, and showing real, measurable results.". See the clip at http://www.fiinet.org