DCAR™ Criminal Justice is a suite of modules that support most criminal justice agency work flow needs including diversionary courts, probation, or cross-agency initiatives with probation, police, district attorney, public defender, or court appointed services as partners. A flexible architecture allows for integration of custom intake forms, health assessments, legal eligibility forms, tracking forms, surveys and closing summary forms. Specific functions support evaluation/research.
- Application Service Provider hosted by AJWI reducing COTS worries.
- System can be scaled for single agency or multi-agency sharing of 100s/100,000s of records.
- Security protocols follow HIPAA, FERPA, and state based privacy laws and guidelines.
- Modules include case management, managing multiple partner agencies or service providers, evaluation/research, and system administration/security.
- Function support includes e-referral, e-alerts, multiple case managers serving one client, administrative reporting, custom forms, and more… Contact us for a demonstration.
Click here to learn more about our Privacy Pledge and Security Features.
To receive a copy of Case Studies from two DCAR Criminal Justice Implementations: Youth Intervention Network and San Francisco Behavioral Health Courts, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Support and Training
- Training support in-person or online (packages included in subscription price).
- Phone/Email/Web support available during regular work hours.
- Application hosting/Data hosting
- Application monitoring and load balancing
- Security and Data back-up and recovery services
- Hardware and software support
- Internet Connection: Broadband is recommended
- Digital signature is optional
- Design and Customization programming available based on time and materials.
- Data analysis and database support for diversionary courts, CLETS, Juvenile Probation, and criminal incident report data sets.
To find out more about DCAR Criminal Justice, please email us at email@example.com