AJWI has been working with health initiatives and health records for more than 6 years. As a result, we have developed a deep knowledge base related to HIPAA and federal and state privacy guidelines. We have extensive experience with city attorney and county counsel offices to insure that privacy laws and regulations are met. We have recently enrolled in the HiTrust program and will be following their Common Security Framework (CSF) to insure the security of our clients' records.
Click here to learn more about our Privacy Pledge and Security Features.
Our health work has diversified tremendously and we support initiatives that cover:
- Pre-natal and early childhood health
- Multi-agency referral programs
- Mental health programs (including evidence-based practices utilizing CANS assessment, CAT screenings & strengths and difficulties questionnaires)
- Cross-agency data analysis
We have developed a particular expertise in cross-agency data management since most health issues are related to issues of poverty and many are connected to criminal justice. We are developing a whole area of work specializing in clients found at the nexus between health, human services and public safety agencies.
To receive a copy of a Case Study of the San Francisco Behavioral Health Court DCAR Implementation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Product Functions
To find out more about DCAR Health, please email us at email@example.com
Short list of clients for this product
- San Francisco Department of Health
- Westside Infant-Family Network
- Congratulations to WIN for being identified by Kellogg Foundation as an exemplary early childhood initiative. See the foundation report.
- San Francisco Behavioral Health Courts
- Southside Coalition of Community Health Centers (Los Angeles)